There will be days that you will wake up late and you will only have few minutes to prepare! Here are some make up essentials that you should have in order to have a quick and easy make up before going to school.
1. Put a small amount of Maybelline’s Dream Fresh BB cream on your face which is enough to cover all your blemishes and uneven skin tones including your neck.
2. Use Lolli tint by benefit then blend it on your cheeks giving you a natural and pinkish blush.
3. Use Mastershape by Eyestudio to fill in your eyebrows.
4. Putting a liquid eyeliner on your upper lids make your eyes bigger and noticeable.
5. Don’t forget to wear mascara by Make up Forever!
6. Lastly, finish your make up with a butter gloss by Nyx.
Watch the full video below courtesy of BeyondBeautyStar.